American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH) (“the Company”) announces that it is reaffirming its $1 million revenue guidance for fiscal year 2019. The projection is based on existing orders and future orders in the Company’s pipeline from its LALPINA CBD water, partnerships and co-branded product leveraging the Company’s proprietary Hydro-Nano technology, expanded distribution of Vanexxe, and other initiatives in the pipeline; a more comprehensive breakdown:
- Two-Container Order: the Company received a two-container order from a distributor in the UK. The Company has begun delivery of order
- US Distributors: the Company is in discussions with distributors in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Missouri, Nevada, Arizona and Oklahoma.
- International Distribution: The Company is engaged in discussion with distributors in Mexico, Columbia, Australia, and Thailand
- CBD Pet Water: The Company’s joint venture with LinkRes Pets is slated to launch for sale this August
- Hanlons Brewery: the Company is finalizing testing with Hanlons Brewery and is looking to roll-out the CBD infused beer by the start of the 4th quarter
- THC Formulation: the Company is looking to launch its THC version of its proprietary Hydro Nano formulation by the end of this year in California
- Vanexxe: the Company is in discussions with several big box retailers for retail and e-commerce distribution.
- Partnerships and JVs: the Company has been engaged working with other partners on marketing, branding, and distribution in the CBD and non-CBD sectors.
American Premium Water Corporation CEO, Ryan Fishoff, commented: “The Company is confident that it will achieve its $1million revenue guidance for the year. Our goal is to surpass this number and I believe we are on track to accomplish this. Despite the volatility in the market, nothing has changed; the Company remains committed to executing its business plan and achieving short and long term benchmarks. We have begun the two year audit with Weinberg & Co. and are working towards becoming fully reporting by the end of the year. There is a lot in the pipeline; management is working feverishly to get all these initiatives off the ground as investments that the Company has made in acquisitions, intellectual capital, and products are beginning to pay off. Aside from everything that’s been discussed in the public domain, there are other partnership and acquisition discussions that are currently underway. It’s a very exciting time for the Company; as progress is made, I look forward to updating shareholders on developments as soon as I’m able to.”
LALPINA CBD water can now be purchased online by visiting https://www.singleseed.com/product/lalpina-cbd-water-6-pack/
The Company was recently given a short-term price target of $0.05-$0.06 by Ludlow Research. To read the full report, risks, and disclosures, click here
About American Premium Water Corp.
American Premium Water (HIPH) is a diversified luxury consumer products company focused on businesses in the health and beauty and biotech sectors. The company is focused on harnessing the powers of hydrogen and Nano technologies paired without cannabidiol (CBD) to treat health disorders and enhance quality of life. This business model aims to market emerging fashion brands by leveraging classic retail partners and incorporating disruptive blockchain technologies to expand the retail footprint. The company’s portfolio includes the LALPINA Hydro and LALPINA CBD brands (www.lalpinahydrocbd.com), Gents (www.gentsco.com), Vanexxe (www.vanexxe.com) and plant + body essentials (www.plantbodyessentials.com).
American Premium Water strives in providing only the highest quality CBD sources for its products, with quality control being one of our first and foremost focuses. The Company aims for this standard not only for compliance reasons, but also to provide our customers the highest quality product possible.
Safe Harbor Notice
Certain statements contained herein are “forward-looking statements” (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). American Premium Water Corporation cautions that statements made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements and makes no guarantee of future performance. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at the time statements are made. These statements may address issues that involve significant risks, uncertainties, estimates and assumptions made by management. Actual results could differ materially from current projections or implied results. American Premium Water Corporation undertakes no obligation to revise these statements following the date of this news release. Additional details of the Company’s business can be found in its public disclosures as a reporting issuer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) EDGAR database.
This press release is issued on behalf of the Board of Directors of American Premium Water Corporation
The post American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH) Reaffirms $1 Million Fiscal Year Revenue Guidance for 2019 appeared first on Marijuana Stocks | Cannabis Investments and News. Roots of a Budding Industry.™.